Monday, March 22, 2010

Starting Over...

I've decided to start writing again. For myself. I don't think I have any readers anyway since it's been over a year since I've last written.
Scott and I moved to St. Peters in October 2009. I needed to be closer to work, and the city was just causing us to lose our minds.
We love our new house! We bought a 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch that is just perfect for us. Scott has made some upgrades, new harwood floors and a brand new bathroom. We'll be doing alot more, we just need to get our savings account up again before we start anything.
I'm doing alot better at work. I was having a hard time there for awhile, but it has gotten alot better over the past year or so. We have been very busy lately though. In order to keep the integrity of the business that I am in, I will not give out any details about work. I take alot of pride in what I do and I wouldn't want to compromise the privacy of the company or any families that we serve. It just wouldn't be ehtical for me to discuss any details of what I do on a daily basis and the majority of people wouldn't be able to handle it anyway!
I probably won't be posting many pictures on this blog, so those of you who do actually read this, will be reading most of the time. I won't have a "shoe of the week," column or "outfit of the day," column or anything ridiculous like that, so if that's what you're looking for you may want to keep on looking! I am writing to help myself gather thoughts and keep my mind clear.
I am going to try and write at least once a week hopefully more.
Here's to starting over!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

The one thing she definately said is that he has slight dementia. One common misconseption is that dementia is the first sign of alzheimers disease, which isn't always true. melbourne electrician